The Power Source Facilitators’ Manual
Some of the features:
- The Manual presents an 11-module program, which can be tailored to fit within your time parameters.
- It provides a rationale for the inclusion of each topic presented in the manual, goals to be accomplished for each module, and notes to facilitators to help guide the process.
- It offers a variety of therapeutic exercises, including discussion topics, role-plays, vignettes, reflective written exercises, meditations, and guided visualizations.
- Flexible application is a key component of the manual. The program is designed to function as a comprehensive stand-alone treatment, or it can be used to augment existing programs (substance abuse, anger management, life skills, etc.)
- The manual is intended as a resource in individual or group therapy.